Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: got in an accedent on the way home from lees tuesday night...  (Read 14754 times)

Spartanzz

• View Profile
so i was on the way home from working on a few things for my engine and i get to the light at Grayson hwy and scenic hwy. A honda two cars in front of me dives into the turn lane and me around 15 second after. I get behind him traffic clears and he sits there then all of a sudden he stomps on the gas chirps his tires and i get the car in first and right as my car starts to roll he slams on his brakes (with no car coming from any direction) and my car tapped his going less than 5 or 10mph. No damage other than some spider cracking in my front bumper and nothing but scuffs that literally wiped off. We both get out of the cars to inspect i see there was very little damage and say to him we dont have to call the police that we can handle this like adults among ourselves. His exact words then were "id rather get the police involved in case i hurt my neck tomorrow"...the officer that arrives very soon after he called them was the one that saw the whole ordeal and proceeds to write me a ticket and told the other man that he was driving recklessly but did not issue him a citation. So after all the paperwork was done the other man starts to leave and states "you will hear from me soon"...can some people really be that big of an ass hole to others?

Donster

• View Profile
Re: got in an accedent on the way home from lees tuesday night...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 06:25:56 am »
Well, I'm certainly glad it was not a serious accident and that nobody got hurt.
But to answer your question: Regretfully, yes.

\D
Life is good!