Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: 3800 stuff for sale  (Read 15180 times)

CowsPatoot

• View Profile
3800 stuff for sale
« on: June 24, 2013, 02:43:39 am »
I have some performance 3800 stuff that I want to sell.  I was planning to bring them to the 30th with me, but figured I would give the NC & GA crews a shot at preventing that (or getting first dibs once we get there).  I will be pulling them out of the garage tomorrow and can get pics if needed.  I also need advice on what this stuff is worth.  I know what I paid for it...but we all know that doesn't always translate to what it is worth.  Parts are used, but in great shape unless stated otherwise.  I am selling because I decided to go a different route.

Ported supercharger...series 2/Gen 3.  Ported by Triple Edge.  Has the ZZP MPS on it with two pullies (3.2 and 3.0 if I remember correctly, will verify tomorrow).  The snout is not cut down for the smaller pullies.

Ported intake...matches the supercharger.

Intercooler.  ZZP short stack with pump, heat exchanger, and lines...already set up for front mounting in a Fiero.

Heads...ported, no springs/retainers...but does include SS valve set.  VERY clean.

Comp Cams OE-R lifters...NIB

Full gasket set...Fel-Pro...NIB

Northstar throttle body....stock, no adapter...1999....does not include MAF.

I also have a complete L67 from a 99 Regal that is torn down right now...53k miles.  I am uncomfortable saying I will sell this at the moment because I can't point to all the parts right now.  But if you are interested in this or parts of it, we can talk (this is not going to the 30th).

Have some other parts as well...but we will have see what comes out of the garage.  I know I have a set of GT taillights I am interested in selling...good, not great condition...I think they would make nice candidates for a refurb.  Again, if you interested, I will get you pics.

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: 3800 stuff for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 05:23:04 pm »
I need a stock L67 throttle body if you have one available. With IAC and TPS, etc.

CowsPatoot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:35:45 pm »
It shall be packed.

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 07:12:01 pm »
Excellent! Thank you sir.