Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Post's  (Read 15926 times)

ratfink

Post's
« on: January 03, 2009, 01:54:59 pm »
So is it only the same three or four that post and entertain the rest? Or am I missing something? Seems
like people are joining every day yet not posting about their Fiero's or location!  If They are not interested in Fiero's Maybe They should go someplace else! Give Me a few seconds to put on My flameproof suit, then flame away!! :o

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Post's
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 02:26:32 pm »
A lot of those joining are spammers.  As soon as I get notice, I ban them.  This forum is a little more laid back than some of the others.  Then there's always RobsFieros.  He tends to keep things alive.  I'm retired, so I have the time to be here.  Most of our members are out working, trying to make a living.  And then there's RobsFieros.  Most of us are 30+ and most of the younger ones we had can't afford the upkeep on a 25 year old Fiero, and some can't even afford gas to drive 10 miles to a meeting. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 06:32:32 pm »
Yea what he said, then there's RobsFieros. You gotta watch that guy, he's really into Fieros. I've got maybe 3 or 4 people on our forum that post and thats it, but I've only got maybe 8 registered members on the forum and 10 club members. We mostly talk on the phone or they come to the shop and help me work on their cars. But yea, then there's RobsFieros.
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

ratfink

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 08:52:01 pm »
Hello everyone My name is Gary and I am a Fiero addict! ;)

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 09:06:02 pm »
Welcome Gary, we feel your pain joy. Can we get a group hug here people, to welcome Gary to the group?
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net