Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: 2014 Daytona meet  (Read 16580 times)

JORAMA57

• View Profile
2014 Daytona meet
« on: December 18, 2013, 06:30:48 pm »
Does anybody knows the date for the 2014 Daytona meet??

Roger

• Paid Members
  • If it’s the thought that counts, think money.
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Daytona meet
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:12:04 pm »
According to Space Coast Fieros website it is March 27 - 30, 2014.
You can't fix stupid but, you can adjust it with a 2x4.

Fiero GTB

• I don't drive much, but when I do I drive my Fiero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 08:36:27 am »
Capt. "Jolly" Roger:

I be liken' yer new avatar!  Arrrrrgggggghhhh.....

FGTB
Swabbie First Class

Every time my GPS says, "Your ETA is...,"
   I hear, "Your Time to Beat is..."

Roger

• Paid Members
  • If it’s the thought that counts, think money.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 10:31:52 am »
Thanky fer the compliment! That'll get you an xtra cup 'o rum!

Welcome back and how are you feeling these days?
You can't fix stupid but, you can adjust it with a 2x4.

FieroGTLT1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 03:09:22 pm »
Are any of the Georgia Fiero Club going to the Daytona show this year?
I am hoping to meet some of you before I move up there this year.I will probably have a table set up with my new Center Console Skeleton's that are made in 4 different parts.Made this way for ease of working on the shifter cable or
radio HVAC section without having to take the entire center console and skeleton out just to work on one section.I have
only 1 done completely so far with threaded brass inserts for installing the radio/HVAC and faceplate without the plastic
cross threading and breaking apart.I have previously posted about the skeleton on here and Pennock's.My next project(s)
will be double DIN face plates, T-Top end caps and shifter plates.

Hope to see some of you make it to the show.

exoticse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 08:31:16 pm »
Hi Georgia !

We are putting the final touches on the 2014 show and need some help. If you are coming down for some sun and fun, please, please, please pre-register now, so that we as organizers can plan effectively.

http://fieroevents.com/node/14

Gets really tricky when you are trying to guess how many people will wait to the last minute or just register when they show up.

Did i say pretty please ?!?

c'mon on down !!

Dragon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 11:46:26 pm »

Some of us are going to play before and after the Daytona Weekend

Frank

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 05:28:29 pm »
Former Georgia Fieros member and President wants to know if any Georgia people are going to Daytona.  He wants to drive along with you. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

JORAMA57

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 03:51:06 pm »
Well, what a shame for all, vendors, sellers, clubs, independents, expectorates, organizers, all.

The rain ruined a great show.

My wife and I left Ft Myers, Fl at 7 AM and arrived at the track at the time that the cloud coverage started getting heavier. We parked and enter the track at turn one and moved rapidly toward turn 4. It was a long walk since we kept looking at the clouds getting heavier and the wind started to get stronger. I was able to pick up just a few things from a vendor and right back walking toward turn 4.

It was a very long walk since sprinkles started to come down and I wanted to see the Fieros and the weather was deteriorating very rapidly. Asked directions twice  and finally to my left I see Fieros. However at this time the wind is strong and the rain is now picking up. Within two minutes the club members started to gather around the tent and awards started to be given. The rain got heavier and people stared to leave in a hurry but I walked around to see the cars.

Beautiful cars, all of them, every single one had its on merit.

The one that cut my eye was a red one, parked on the left as you entered the coral, T-tops, super nice paint and the rear engine cover with a center grill and a see through engine window, a super nice front chin spoiler. As the rain got heavier the owner was placing a plastic tarp over the car and I was able to assist him. Also a white GT that looks so mean, just a super nice clean and tasteful execution, super nice car.

At this time my wife and I started to walk back to the car since the rain was there to stay.

I was hoping to talk to as many owner as I could and just get their story about their car and also I was looking forward to talk to vendors.

So, got to the car and started the sad drive home.

Now, back to the red, t-tops car. Does anyone know whom the owner is because I would love to communicate with him. I have seen pictures of the grill on a forum but don't remember witch one. I was able to ask the gentleman about the grill but all I got was the was made by a guy in Pennsylvanian, I think.

I will be back in November and I hope that by then I can drive my car and hope for better weather, is the club attending the November show??

Congratulations to all the participants, every car represents a lot of work and time spent keeping the Fieros around. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:02:58 pm by JORAMA57 »

FieroGTLT1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 01:54:22 am »
The red 88 T-Top is owned by Pennock's member Rpro from the Space Coast of Florida.Here is the build thread on the car for more reference.
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000073.html