Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Red 86 SE Automatic $500  (Read 15043 times)

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
Red 86 SE Automatic $500
« on: January 28, 2010, 08:30:08 am »
It's suppose to have a fresh 3.1 stroker kit in it but when it gets to normal operating temp it only has 2 lbs oil pressure with a manual gauge. The interior it pretty well shot, it's dark grey. Tires are shot but will hold air over night. Front fascia needs replaced. It's an automatic but has a manual radiator installed or should I say laying in the front with only the hoses holding it in. The tranny lines are run around and tied into each other. The headlights are up and not operational. The a/c system has been removed. No exhaust system except for just passed the cat. The car has power windows but they both work off 1 switch, it has power mirrors but they only work up and down, it has rear defrost, performance sound, aux gauges, power door locks, a broken skeleton, cracked dash, cracked insturment surround, warped everything. The good is it has a clear title and a switch key. I'll take $500.00 for the car.
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

RobsFieros

• View Profile
Re: Red 86 SE Automatic $500
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 08:34:06 am »
I'm going to change the oil and filter on it today and see if the oil pressure comes up. It has 1 quart too much oil in it now and I know that will cause it to have low oil pressure. It might have a good engine in it after all. But it's still for sale.
Robert Finley
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

RobsFieros

• View Profile
Re: Red 86 SE Automatic $500
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 07:33:39 pm »
Oil pressure came up to 5 psi. Pix...

Robert Finley