Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: WTB: My Junkyard list... Some of you might have... rather give you the money :D  (Read 26248 times)

Donster

• View Profile
Redraif,

Got two silver doorskins with GFX and two door-handles/armrests as of today.
Let me know if Ashby got a hold of you yet; if not, I'll hang on to them if you wnat them.

\D
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
Redraif,

Got two silver doorskins with GFX and two door-handles/armrests as of today.
Let me know if Ashby got a hold of you yet; if not, I'll hang on to them if you wnat them.

\D

I need to verify in the attic to be sure 100% sure, but I should have a good set of silver door panels with GFX in the attic.  The armrests I definitely need!  :D  I have not talked to Ashby yet.  I will call him while I am at work tomorrow.  We were running around like chicken with our heads cut off today! :D 

Thank you Thank you for the parts today!  I also got the red indy seat inserts from Paul today and some 5inch wing stands!
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

redraif

• View Profile
*** UPDATING TO SHOW THE PARTS I HAVE GOTTEN AND ONES I STILL NEED***

The parts I don't have yet to do this that you might have laying around... RED
Parts I have gotten GREEN
Parts pending BLUE

Exterior Body (in white if possible, if not... no worries)
*A smooth molding aero nose (yes I want to finish going smooth, but don't want to cut the indy's ribs off)
*A junk areo nose to cut the bottom off and do a "Skittime" nose mod Ashby working on
*Both Front fenders  Ashby working on
*Both Rear quarters (section in front of rear tire)Ashby working on

*Side GFX (my lower section on both sides have been squashed by a jack and now have a permenant seam) Got from Don
*Rear inner wheel splash gards... mine are cracked and I'm missing the lower flaps
*A mint notchback tailight for the passengerside (mine is chipped) Got from Don

I need these interior pieces.. (in dove/light grey if possible)
*Drivers side A-pillar
*Partial B pillars set up for rear speakers - Speaker plastic vents and inserts that hold speakers in metal hole... (indy seats are out and I need some rear speakers... lol) Got non speaker versions from Don (ones to mod with the later style parts)
*Arm rests (need set to send off to Russ88 to have recovered to mimic the indy's) Don pending
*Arm rests (need set to send off to Russ88 to have a custom two tone modified version)
*Dash with no cracks...

*HVAC/radio surround (spare to send to Russ88 for custom modification) No worries if the rubber is flaring   Got from Don
*Shifter Surround (spare to send to Russ88 for custom modification) No worries if the rubber is flaring  Got from Don
*Gauge pod surround (spare to send to Russ88 for custom modification)
*Black trunk carpet (mint)...

Misc stuff...
*Stock sway bar
*Duke air cleaner set up (metal intake air tract) (need one to repaint to look like INDY version) 
*EGR Cover (from another GM vehicle)
*84 duke w/ 4 speed rear most tranny bracket (mine is snapped in half)
*Fuel injector wiring
*Throttle cable

Drag DR-34s
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

redraif

• View Profile
Redraif,

two door-handles/armrests as of today.

\D

So a pair?  Or did you mean 2 pair?  If you got 2 pair I can use both pair... LOL!

Drag DR-34s

Donster

• View Profile
OK, I'll spell it out
One left arm rest, one right armrest ;D

\D
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile
LOL... could have been 2 rights... LOL!  I needed 2 pairs so just thought I would ask!  :D

Talked to Ashby... he said he should go get the white car this weekend.  I will get whatever panels are good off it.  (think right fender is bad)  So then I will get the right fender from either the silver or red ones that they have.

Drag DR-34s

redraif

• View Profile
Forgot to update here... white car got junked before I could get any parts... darn cops... just one weekend more :(

So again with the needed panels.  Ashby is looking and will get back w me on a price but if you all here of anything...

Drag DR-34s