Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: NEWBY  (Read 14825 times)

skeeterpow

• View Profile
NEWBY
« on: March 23, 2012, 05:05:23 pm »
Hello,
     I have been talking with Don and have just joined the club.  I have lots of parts and have THREE 88 Fieros.  That is only because my OTHER 88 Formula is no longer with me...   :-(   I will be posting some parts and maybe cars for sale over the next few days.  Feel free to contact me with questions if you have particular needs.  My cars and my parts are in North Alabama.  I need to move lots of parts, but am not looking to take a beating on them as I am trying to consolidate my storage bin a bit and move more household stuff in there.  My daughter is having some health issues and I need to get down to South Georgia/ Jax, Fl are so I can be of help to her and the grandkids....  So, let the looking begin.  ASK AWAY.  Glad to be part of the group!

Donster

• View Profile
Re: NEWBY
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 05:38:03 pm »
Hey skeeterpow!
Glad you could make it.

Welcome to our band of nutcases ;D

\D
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
Re: NEWBY
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 10:16:28 pm »
Welcome... Depending on what you have I might be in the market for some parts.  Been trying to fix my little car back up and a few decent parts are hard to get sometimes.  I will be on the lookout for what you are selling...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:47:22 pm by redraif »
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve