Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Who has a 3800? Need a measurement...  (Read 19417 times)

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
Re: Who has a 3800? Need a measurement...
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 01:31:12 pm »
They are 1 7/8" x 3/4" O.D. I don't know why I have 1 & not 4, but this one is pitted so the others may have been rusted & I threw them away.
If you have 4 I'll take them. Let me know how much & if we need to ship or have a currier that I can help with gas to bring them to me. ;)
Thanks!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

That's not meth! That's Professor Cuyler's liquid miracle wake up claificational get thin & steal sterio equipment stay up for four days & lose your teeth juice tonic!

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 06:10:32 pm »
I should have all four, if I do I might just bring them down. I'm always up for a road trip. $0.00
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 03:28:24 am »
Well, right now I'm in no hurry for them. I still don't have any measurements to locate the assy. right to left, & of course without that I can't finish the motor mounts. I took apart the Fiero axles & one of them (the left) is 14" long. Swapped to the opposite side, it's about 2" too short with the trans in it's current position, so the recomended 14 1/2" axle will mean I'll have to move the assy. over ~ 1 1/2". But I won't know for sure untill I get both axles, or someone can measure theirs for me. Sigh...
So tonight I finished making the shock towers (new round ones) for the VW, spotted them in, & pulled the cradle/engine/trans to make the frame rails. So it's not like I don't have anything to do. :P I just wish someone would buy the T-Top so I could get the much needed parts for the VW.
Only 3:30 AM. Back to work!
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 09:10:40 am »
They are 1 7/8" x 3/4" O.D. I don't know why I have 1 & not 4, but this one is pitted so the others may have been rusted & I threw them away.
If you have 4 I'll take them. Let me know how much & if we need to ship or have a currier that I can help with gas to bring them to me. ;)
Thanks!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

That's not meth! That's Professor Cuyler's liquid miracle wake up claificational get thin & steal sterio equipment stay up for four days & lose your teeth juice tonic!

I found 1 that measured 1 7/8 X 7/8 OD, but that's the closest to your mesurement that I could find.
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net