Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Fiero Notchback Taillight Lenses  (Read 13549 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Fiero Notchback Taillight Lenses
« on: February 22, 2021, 05:22:49 pm »
From Keith Goodyear, producer of the GT Taillight Lenses:

In the form listed in his site, click on the "GT Original Design" box and a dropdown menu will reveal the Coupe lenses. 

·         Conditions apply

If you have a Fiero Notchback you may be interested in our new project to make notchback tail light lenses.

We are doing a feasibility study and that, in part, involves the Fiero community at large. If you haven’t signed up by now, that begins by going to BellyAcreStudios.com  and making a PREORDER ONLY for the Notch back lenses and putting any feedback in the message box on the order form.  Your feedback is much appreciated and would go toward a better product.

We look forward to hearing from you!  -Keith & George
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: Fiero Notchback Taillight Lenses
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 09:17:43 pm »
I wish him well. I hope that it works out for him, and the community, as well as the GT lenses have. Since there were like a half million notchies made, I have my doubts, however. There are still a lot of spares out there.
Keith is also talking about incorporating the PONTIAC lettering in the middle. Similar to the kit that Paul Vargyas offered. (I think the Aerodon car still incorporates this. I know that it did, at one point.)
He also seems interested in the aftermarket LED lighing setups. Maybe he'll branch out in a "non-factory" direction, while avoiding the absurd GM licensing fees.
(Since I am that person who can leave absolutely nothing alone, I can get behind any "alternative" direction that he wants to pursue. :D )
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:20:35 am by Raydar »