Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: TV Program "My Dream Car" looking for restorers.  (Read 161 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
TV Program "My Dream Car" looking for restorers.
« on: April 19, 2022, 07:49:32 pm »
This came in the club email.  This could be something for an individual or the club.

Dyana <dmposner@gmail.com>
Attachments
Mon, Apr 18, 2:17 PM (1 day ago)
to me

Hi there!

My name is Dyana Posner and I'm a Casting Associate Producer at Warm Springs Productions. We are producing a car renovation series that is going into its 2nd season called My Dream Car. The premise of the show is that we are looking for people who are in the process of gifting a car to a loved one that has significant meaning to them. We are looking for that car to have a connection with the person getting it, specifically, it used to be their first car or it was a car that someone close to them used to own. Once the car has been identified, we would like a shop to be able to help touch it up (6-8 weeks max) which we can help with some costs while the rest comes from the owners. Stories we’d like to showcase are as followed:

*Finding the exact car that someone used to own (Can be exact by serial numbers or just the same color/model)

*Restoring an older car that is on the property, but hasn’t been used in years and that the person used to own or had been in the family for years

*Finding someone’s dream car that they’ve always wanted to own or that maybe a family member used to own and now they want the same car.

We are also open to other stories that do resemble this. The keys are it being a surprise, dream car with a specific connection, and it being a gift.

I was contacting your club to see if you would be willing to post the application or forward it to any members who would be interested in participating. This would be a great opportunity for a car restorer or dealership -who may have these types of clients- to showcase their skills on television & their business. If you have questions, let me know. I am including the application and interested applicants can email us at dreamcarcasting@warmsprings.tv.

Application: https://forms.gle/wH8RKitziGJExeuR8

Thanks so much!!

Diana (Dyana) Posner
Television Production & Casting
mobile: 917-376-0926
DMPosner@gmail.com
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers