Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Have you seen a Fiero today?  (Read 116688 times)

88_4mula

Re: Have you seen a Fiero today?
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2011, 04:31:19 pm »
Red GT - Lawrenceville, mighty muffler today at 4:30.

Fiero GTB

• I don't drive much, but when I do I drive my Fiero
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2011, 01:52:26 pm »
A Fiero-Davidson spotted somewhere in Oklahoma:

http://www.youdrivewhat.com/page/10/

Every time my GPS says, "Your ETA is...,"
   I hear, "Your Time to Beat is..."

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2011, 03:23:25 pm »
I saw a black notchie around 7:30 this morning going down Ronald Ragon Blvd in cumming

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2011, 05:29:43 pm »
The red 87 coupe Ray and I have been chasing pulled into my driveway today.  It's now sitting in my drive.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2011, 09:08:15 pm »
The red 87 coupe Ray and I have been chasing pulled into my driveway today.  It's now sitting in my drive.
So....  you're saying you bought another one?  ;D
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2011, 10:31:38 pm »
No, not this time.  The guy lives about a mile from me and has been having trouble with his clutch.  I was gonna bleed it, but the bleeder is frozen and it has a Getrag slave on an Isuzu transmission.  Gonna rebuild one of my Isuzu slaves with a Toyota piston and install it for him. 

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2011, 09:06:58 am »
What would the Fiero World do without you???

;D

\D
Life is good!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2011, 11:15:55 pm »
Yesterday about 4 I was driving my wife's Grand Prix.  I chased a white 85 bumperpad from Gainesville almost to Winder.  Closest I got was 4 cars behind.  Had to turn off to go home.  Never did catch up to Conrad.

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2011, 05:14:53 pm »
spotted a red padded bumper fiero today on my way home from work. I was on athens hwy(129) in gainesville limits, when I spotted him in my rear view coming up to the stopped traffic I was in. I got over in the right lane and slowed down so he could pass. he passed me, so I sped up, got beside him. He waved and gave a nod then sped up. I tried to catch up to him again, but he was squeezing in and out of traffic and then driving faster than I care to go. sounded like a V6
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:16:32 pm by cogcaviz24 »

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2011, 07:16:16 am »
filling up with gas in my 85gt monday in cartersville when the guy at the next pump finished up and came over and asked me if i would like to buy a 85gt that is apart for painting and needs restoring. engine has been rebuilt. guy bought a CORVETTE and doesn't want to mess with the fiero. neither one of us had pen or paper and he was in a hurry so i told him about the club, and he said he would go on line and put the car up for sale.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2011, 03:12:57 pm »
I saw a black notchie around 7:30 this morning going down Ronald Ragon Blvd in cumming

saw it again today. same place, same time, same bat channel

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2011, 04:49:43 pm »
I85 Southbound yesterday around 1 PM: Black Chop-Top, think AL plates, couldn't get close enough, but from a distance it looked sharp.

\D
Life is good!

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2011, 04:59:27 pm »
There's a red aero notchie (85 GT or 86-7 SE) that lives just a few miles from me on McKown Rd.
It has a wing and painted wheels. Looks to have fresh paint. Nice car from what I've seen. Pass it most every day on the way home from work.
I've thought about stopping in, but my Fiero is OOS for a bit. Driving anything else, I'd just be some crazy old guy. :D

Also, I saw a white notchie parked at the convenience store at the corner of McKown Rd and Riley Rd.
Only saw it that one time.

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2011, 10:47:02 am »
Yesterday I took the day off from work, and we went to Blairsville for Linda's sister's birthday. We took her to Antoinetta's restaurant (a nice Italian restaurant, BTW), and on the way we saw a nice maroon GT with some kind of rack on the roof on the side of the road with another car. On the way back, the GT was still there by itself. In thinking back on it, I think the rack was the kind that would hold bicycles. So I guess the owner was out riding somewhere. It was a very nice, clean GT.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

jwrape

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2011, 11:50:52 am »
Saw a Red Notch back on Hwy 85 North yesterday. It was in good shape, the headlights were stuck up. But the paint was shiny.
86GT Automaic 2.8L, 05, G35, 96 MZ3