Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Sell '95 Buick 3800 or trade for 3.4 shortblock. And a whole lot more...  (Read 15072 times)

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
Hi everyone,
I'm getting more Fieros & parts. Yeah I need them like a hole in the head. But I'm getting a 3800 SC  :o :D so I don't need the current 3800. Its out of a '95 Buick, & comes with the wiring & ECU. I'd still like to have a 3.4 for the solo car, so I'll trade even for a good shortblock. Email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo for more details.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!! That's right if you act now (actually when I get them home) there will also be an Indy & an '88 sunroof car available - cheap. In addition to the RUST-FREE '88 T-Top that I still have. I haven't seen the new cars, but I'm sure they're projects. The Indy dosen't have an engine. That's about all I know about them so far.
I MAY be willing to trade your labor for one of the cars or parts/engine. Depending on what I wind up with, & your level of experience with Fieros. (Hey Rob you want som'more Fieros?)  :D
Later,
Paul

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
Hey Paul, yea I do. But I don't have any experience working on them  ;D I'd like to have the Indy without the engine...how much?
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
I'll email you some pics (just got them).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"