Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: WTB- Light grey A-piller for the drivers side.  (Read 19582 times)

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
WTB- Light grey A-piller for the drivers side.
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:40:36 pm »
I have an indy and I want to hard mount my pillar aux gauge pod, but I don't want to do it to the indy's original piece.  So if anyone has a light grey one that matches the indy's interior...  I keep planning to go to the junkyard, but there is never time.
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: WTB- Light grey A-piller for the drivers side.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:29:09 pm »
If you can't find one, I have a regular gray one.  You can purchase the spray color from The Fiero Store and spray it to the Dove Gray color.  There is an 84 at the Buford Highway Pull a Part.  Usually the trim pieces aren't things people strip from them.  They're open 7 days a week.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:15:17 pm »
i have a 88 formula that has small hole in it from a radio speaker in it, if your interested i can bring it to the christmas party let me know. if the hole is in the wrong place i'll see if i have one with no holes
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

redraif

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 12:49:39 am »
If you can't find one, I have a regular gray one.  You can purchase the spray color from The Fiero Store and spray it to the Dove Gray color.  There is an 84 at the Buford Highway Pull a Part.  Usually the trim pieces aren't things people strip from them.  They're open 7 days a week.

I'll keep that in mind if I can't find one that's already the dove gray.  They were talking on Pennock's the other day saying that the Fiero Store does not have the dove gray paint.  Is this something that they used to have and might just be out of stock?  Thank you!

i have a 88 formula that has small hole in it from a radio speaker in it, if your interested i can bring it to the christmas party let me know. if the hole is in the wrong place i'll see if i have one with no holes

I would definitely be interested in seeing it.  Only problem is due to my daughter's cheerleading competitions, I won't be able to make it until another meeting until February.  But, I'm going to try to go to the overhauling at Whodeani's on January 7th and 8th.  Are you by chance going to that?  If not, maybe I can look at it at the February meeting, or depending on where you're located, maybe meet up before.  Thank you!

Drag DR-34s
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 06:38:17 am »
do you live near any of the members? i could give it  to some thats near you.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 08:00:47 am »
At one time TFS had the dove gray.  They may have run out of stock.  They still show it as Part # 50941 for the 84-86 Light Gray.  To my knowledge, the 86's never had the light gray, so that may be a typo. 

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

redraif

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 12:57:44 pm »
do you live near any of the members? i could give it  to some thats near you.

I'm not sure... I live down in Hampton, GA.  Its near Mcdonough/Jonesboro/Fayetteville/Griffin (just drew a circle around us with other cites... LOL!)

Drag DR-34s

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 03:22:19 pm »
well i've got a set of i guess dark grey if you want to paint them i'll bring them to the meeting sat. wish i had known where you lived 85gt and i went to summit racing sat. i belive thats close by. i know radar and aerodynamic live in douglassville near i-20. 85gt lives in austell near i-20. i don't know if anyone else lives closer that.

Crash 86GT

• Me and my Friends
    • View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:28:13 am »
I should hasve one at the shop, first time I go to the shop I'll check and see what all I have left. I'll take pix of what I have left and send them to FieroFool.
President of East Tennessee Fiero Club

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 11:32:17 am »
An 84 just went on the lot at the Buford Highway North Lot of Pull a Part, on Tuesday.  It may have the gray interior. 

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 11:45:46 am »
well i've got a set of i guess dark grey if you want to paint them i'll bring them to the meeting sat. wish i had known where you lived 85gt and i went to summit racing sat. i belive thats close by. i know radar and aerodynamic live in douglassville near i-20. 85gt lives in austell near i-20. i don't know if anyone else lives closer that.

Dewey,
Is your dark grey set complete? All 4 pillars and both door jambs? If redraif isn't interested in them, I might be.

\D
Life is good!

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 05:23:06 pm »
don all i have is the a-pillars. are you trying to keep from painting the pieces?

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 05:40:05 pm »
Don't want to hijack, but I've got a customer looking for a drivers side dove gray door panel with good manual mirror bezel.  No power windows, so it should have a hole for a window handle, too.  If you have it, bring to the meeting, tomorrow. 

Edit:  Correction.  That should be Manual Mirror and with Power Windows and door pocket.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 10:42:26 am by Fierofool »

redraif

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 09:44:18 am »
An 84 just went on the lot at the Buford Highway North Lot of Pull a Part, on Tuesday.  It may have the gray interior.

Now if I had the time to get over there... LOL!  I need a vacation to just go the the junkyard... LOL!  Its been too long since I have been.

Drag DR-34s

redraif

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 09:46:27 am »

Dewey,
Is your dark grey set complete? All 4 pillars and both door jambs? If redraif isn't interested in them, I might be.

\D

Yeah if you need them... go for it.  I'm trying to get a correct color, just to avoid investing more then I should at xmas time in paint and such.... but I really need to get that pillar pod mounted right!  LOL!

Drag DR-34s