Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: WTB: My Junkyard list... Some of you might have... rather give you the money :D  (Read 26249 times)

Donster

• View Profile
Seriously... wow... rubbing hands together...  LOL!  You are the MAN! ..... 

I know ;D

The HVAC... I need the one that does not have the Aux gauges... need this one...

..... Maybe some fenders if Shanie wants the ones Don has for her GT conversion?........

Gottcha coverd, PM sent ;D

\D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 04:35:21 pm by Donster »
Life is good!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
If the surround doesn't have to be good, I have a baaaad one you can have.  Would take a lot of work to repair, so I'm just going to chunk it.  It's yours if you want. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

oldone

• View Profile
those bezels pictured are they what a indy came with if  so what color are they?
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
those bezels pictured are they what a indy came with if  so what color are they?

They are like a light brushed silver color.  Probably came in all the dove grey cars.  I have a gauge bezel from an 86 and it is more of a darker pewter brushed silver
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

redraif

• View Profile
If the surround doesn't have to be good, I have a baaaad one you can have.  Would take a lot of work to repair, so I'm just going to chunk it.  It's yours if you want.

how bad is bad... LOL! 

Mine was pulling away at the sides and the PO used silicone to fill the gap between it and the radio bezel... I spent so many hours picking and pulling to save that darn thing.  Then I glued and clamped the rubber back into place.  Thats the one in the car now... If its just pulling away... I can fix that... if its discolored or tore... not a big deal as I will use it as a donor to have russ88 recover.  If its going to die a dumpster death anyway I can atleast try to save it... :D  thank you!

If the framework is broken where it won't attach... thats not good... don't think I could fix that. 

Drag DR-34s
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Donster

• View Profile
For what it's worth, I have about 5 HVAC/Radio surrounds, ALL in great shape, no work needed, and if, then only minor
Same goes for the shift surrounds

\D
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile
Holy smokes!  You collecting those things??  lol!

I have 2 shifter surrounds both with broken plastic on the attic... the indys and the parts cars... I hade to find a good one at pull-a-part.

Drag DR-34s

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Mine's separated badly, no tears, but on the right side the tabs for the radio mounts are broken off. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Donster

• View Profile
Holy smokes!  You collecting those things??  lol!

Only reason I have all of them is because I'm swapping all our Fieros to the GT AUX gauges, hence I needed the surrounds with the cut-out.

Just things I keep, as they usually start looking bad after a while, and you never can find one when you need one ;D

One person's trash is another person's treasure, eh?

\D
Life is good!

oldone

• View Profile
not trying to chg the thread but does any one know what the bezels with the kind of blueish cast to it came out of?

Donster

• View Profile
....... and I can't find my darn stock airbox.  I have the duct and the rubber gasket that goes to the body, but no box.  Anyone have a pic of the box part... maybe I mixed it in with my other car parts...

Do you mean the one behind the dash?
Got one of those too ;D

\D
Life is good!

Donster

• View Profile
not trying to chg the thread but does any one know what the bezels with the kind of blueish cast to it came out of?

Do you mean sort of like carbon?
88 notchies and Formulas with the grey interior had those

\D
Life is good!

oldone

• View Profile
no i'm not talking about the dot matrix thats what the 88 gt and formula have. these look just like the normal brushed aluminum except they have a kinda blueish/purpleish cast to them. just like some of the tan interior cars have a kind of goldish hue to them.

Donster

• View Profile
Ah, I think you mean the bezels in the base coupes, all except 84s, they were black
And I think they were silverish when new, but the age turns them sort of bluish over time.
I could be wrong, but usually when I think I'm wrong, I turn out to be in err ;D

\D
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile

The one out of joes 86 parts car was a blue grey pewter color... mine were the light grey ones if I remember right...

Drag DR-34s